The idea of the project comes from the need of cooperation and involvement of youth people between Bitola and Florina and especially the need for involving youth from North Macedonia in activities of a European Union member to share the European values and feel the European spirit with peers.
In this project, we are supporting the involvement of 4 people, 2 from Bitola who will have their service in Florina and 2 from Florina having an EVS service in Bitola.
The project is funded by Erasmus+ programme.
The duration of the project is 12 months and the mobility period is from May 2019 to November 2019.
• To clarify the challenges of European Voluntary Service among EU and Candidates countries
regarding to content and methodology, non-formal and informal learning process, inter cultural
learning and impact on local community
• To raise awareness on key competences and develop different methods for using them in practice
within EVS projects
• To experience being in position of volunteers and raise awareness on personal, social and
professional development during EVS activity
• To make inter cultural exchange of art, culture, tradition and customs between the regions.
• To raise awareness of healthy lifestyle trough outdoor activities
• To make cooperation on educational level between universities in same studies of youth people.
• To raise the EU values of the municipalities and its citizens.